- Full-Tonnage Throughout Stroke
- Typical 30+ Year Lifetime, Plus a Lifetime of Parts and Service Availability
- Solid, Non-Moveable Lower Beam.
- +,- .001" Ram Repeatability
- Off-Center Loading Capability
- The Heaviest Duty Press Brake Built in the U.S.A.
- Full-Tonnage Full-Length of Bed and Ram
- Extremely Heavy-duty lower beams allowing the least amount of deflection. Less Deflection = Longer Tool Life = More profitability
- All Components are readily available from local suppliers and are covered by our 5 year warranty
- Precision mechanical in-line depth stop as back-up for any CNC control
- Groove in bed for tooling is standard on all brakes
- All parts will be readily available for a lifetime from anywhere in the U.S.A.
- The in-line dept stop insures NO Down-Time due to computer failure.
From 100 tons to 750 tons.
- Hand/Foot Safety Sequence With Footswitch - System that allows the operator to use a footswitch after the ram hits the slow speed.
- Light Curtain Safety Barrier With Footswitch - Infrared light system that allows the use of a footswitch during all points of operation.
- Extra 2 Hand Control Station - Extra 2 hand pedestal station for 2 man control (one pedestal is standard).
- Extra Footswitch - For 2 man control in use with Hand/foot sequence or light curtain system.
- Low Speed Retract - Slows the return speed of the ram considerably when handling heavy, long work pieces, recommended for large press brakes - Can be turned on/off for small work.
- 4 Position In-Line Depth Stop - Pre-set up to 4 different ram depths with micrometer precision and select all four ram depths from 4 position selector switch mounted on pedestal.
- Auto Return Of Ram - Ram automatically returns to top of stroke after completion of stroke.
- Adjustable Pressure Sensitive Ram Reversal - Protect dies and work-pieces by setting a maximum pressure and once the pressure is achieved, the ram reverses.
- Programmable Ram Control - Set the Up limit, Speed change, the Lower limit and many other features with a PLC (Y axis) control.