The new Peddicat No. 1 is perfect for any application that requires punching, shearing, and notching of multiple shapes and sizes. This versatile Ironworker boasts 55 tons (50 Metric) of power for a wide array of applications.
• A guarded punch assembly is still easy to access with Peddinghaus' convenient swing away stripper design. Combined with a quick change punch unit changing tasks is simple, process to process.
• When punching, shearing, or notching a set of standard stop rails are included with the Peddicat for simpler repetition, and a higher level of accuracy.
• Peddicat No. 1 comes standard with an all new bending attachment, capable of bending material up to 4” x 4” x ¼.” (100×100×6mm).
• Four workstations on the Peddicat No. 1 create a versatile tool for fabrication shops in any industry. Shearing of flat stock, round bar, square bar, angle, and notching /punching stations for angle, flat and channel make this standard configuration complete.
• The 39” electric length stop included standard with the machine means you get accurate, fast paced production of length cuts. The length stop automatically activates the shear when material comes into contact with it, for consistent parts creation.
|Flat Bar Shear:|
|Cuts Flat Bar With Minimum Distortion||up to 350mm x 13mm|
|Angle iron 45° cut||100mm x 6.35mm|
|Sectional and Bar Stock Shear:|
|Angle Iron||up to 100mm x 100mm x 6.35mm|
|Round Bar||31.75mm 19mm|
|Square Bar||30mm x 19mm|
|Square Notching Tool:|
|Bending Puch and Die||100mm x 100mm|
|Punching Force||50 Tons|
|Punch Holes with Normal Punch Attachment||up to 31.75mm in 13mm material|
|Punch Holes with Special Punch Attachment||up to 31.63mm in 6mm material|