Section bending machines Planet Series
- Three driving rolls
- Double independent adjustment of the lower rolls
- Six-directional operated guide rolls
From more than 80 years we are building SECTION BENDING MACHINE having as a main goal the best customer satisfaction.
Today, more than ever, research, development and design are aiming at the production of long term reliable machines with the highest performances also under heavy loads.
The PLANET section bending machines design combines a solid frame with the most updated technological innovation so as to respond to the highest productivity standards and the most stringed tolerances in working precision.
3" x 3" x 3/8" to
8" x 8" x 1 1/4"
Planet Series main technical features:
- Double pinch type. Hydraulically operated and powered double independent adjustment of the lower rolls
- Three driven rolls
- Automatic speed compensation between top and lower rolls
- Six-directional operated guide rolls. Each guiding roll is complete of rolls for bending angle-iron leg-in
- Bending rolls in High Tensile alloyed Forged Steel (Ni-Cr-Mo), heat treated.
Shafts in alloyed steel (heat treated and grinded), mounted on long life grease lubricated self-alignement spherical roller bearings
- All welded steel frame, heavily proportioned and stress relieved
- Machine combined design, for working with vertical or horizontal axis from model 12 up to model 40
- Mobile control panel with low voltage controls
- Electronic digital read-outs for the position of the lower rolls
- Hydraulic rolls driving via 3 low speed hydraulic motors and 3 planetary reduction gears directly coupled to the rolls and infinitely variable rolling speed from mod. 20 and bigger
- All machines are built in conformity with CE 89/392 (Direttiva macchine) e 89/336 (Elettromagnetic compatibility)